At Odoo, we know how important it is to work in a great and motivating atmosphere! No only you like to wake up in the morning to go to your job, but your are proud of working in this company!
Suggest idea, you can fail, at least you tried!
11. The Odoo culture
6. Now an observation
10. But we are different.
20. Going bankrupt does not help building for the long term.
1. The Odoo Culture Building a company we love . May 2016
23. To transform how companies run their business, having an awesome product is not enough...
40. 5 Innovate, Be Disruptive
13. 1 Build for the long term
36. Great people does not mean perfect. We recruit people for what they can bring to the team, not because they are perfect.
2. Why Culture Ma tt ers? ?
7. People have dramatically changed how they live and work.
16. To crack this challenge, we have to move mountains. We focus on building for the long-term vision. We have no time for one-shot actions.
28. 3 Execute faster
41. It's easier to be diff erent than to be be tt er.
47. As we grow, there is a dark, powerful force that pulls us towards more complexity, more process, less autonomy, ...
21. What is it? We don’t know if it’s for the long term or short. Then, do it manually, test and improve before investing time on scaling and automation.
22. 2 Optimize the customer experience
33. 4 Recruit, Develop and Retain Great People
35. You become the average of the 5 people you hang out with. Drew Houston CEO, Dropbox
19. Wait? Does this mean we have to stop all short terms activities? No. Because...
29. Our fast evolution is the result of the decisions we take. It's all about optimizing the path to build great things, and avoiding waste. It's not (only) because we have fast employees.
9. The bigger the companies, the more they are frozen in time. At some point, they act like if amazing people are just happy to have a job.
39. Examples. Free dinner every Thursday. Doing sports with colleagues? Odoo pays the bill. Once a month, free lunch at the restaurant with 5 random colleagues. Game nights.
54. Usually. Organisations try to prevent mistakes with policies and procedure. At Odoo...
56. Usually. Influence based on hierarchy. Command and control. At Odoo...
5. ” There is no magic formula for great company culture. The key is just to treat your staff how you would like to be treated. -- Richard Branson
26. For every decision we take, we should ask ourselves: “Will it help delighting customers?”
45. 6 Keep Things Simple, Fight Complexity
46. “ If we simplify everything, we can do anything. ” -- SAP's, “Run Simple” campaign
48. Why does complexity creep in? It is often the easy, seductive answer to short- term issues. Fighting for simplicity takes courage and commitment to the long game.
3. It ma tt ers for people. We spend 20% of our life at work. Better do it with a purpose, building something awesome, in a fun environment where we can continuously learn.
4. It ma tt ers for the company. Culture defines the working environment. A great working environment allows innovation, ability to execute faster and good performance.
38. Work hard. Play hard. Working at Odoo is hard. Expectations are high; you get huge responsibilities, you have a lot to learn, etc. But it is fun too...
43. We’d rather be failing frequently than never trying new things.
24. We focus on building the perfect customer experience. Every roadblock to the user adoption should be removed. It's no longer acceptable to buy hundreds of consulting days to run your business effi ciently.
53. 7 Value Autonomy and freedom of action
14. Our mission is to transform the way companies run their business. We make it simple & fully integrated. We help organizations grow.
17. To crack this challenge, we have to move mountains. We focus on building for the long-term vision. We have no time for one-shot actions. We sometimes prefer to fail fail one-shots, to focus on improving the long term.
30. Whether an idea is good or not is rarely the question. An idea is worth implementing if there is no other path that would lead to the same impact in less time/money. Staying focused is usually more important than doing one thing more.
57. We give people the autonomy, and freedom to be awesome. We give real responsibilities and we trust ourselves. (*) (*) And if they fail, we don't blame them, we help them.
58. Inspired by: Hubspot (Culture Code) Net ix (Reed Hastings) 37Signals (Rework, Getting Real) Richard Branson
49. Why does complexity always increase? Because everyone adds complexity and nobody takes it away. Ironically, adding complexity is easy and maintaining simplicity is hard.
51. Like software, Organizations should be frequently refactored . Refactoring means to improve internal structure without changing external behaviour.
37. Exceptional skill HR Skills It usually means people that are exceptional in some skills, but bad in others. If you recruit for no default, you get average people. Red = Odoo Green = Average Companies
42. It's ok to fail. It's not ok to not evolve. We will never fire someone that does a mistake. But we can fire someone who does not evolve. (or, who doesn't help the company evolve) D on't be afraid of doing a mistake, feel free to take responsibilities, try, move forward and learn.
50. Complexity and the tragedy of the commons. Example: “I need to hit my goals this month, so I’m going to push for this exception to our standard contract.” Result: you may make your goal now , but we all pay the price of the complexity forever .
52. Refactor . Remove unnecessary rules Stop useless reports Cancel unproductive meetings Stop complex process Pull out unused features Shorten contracts size
8. Then Now Focus Career Purpose Need Great managers Inspiring leaders Hours 9-5 Whenever Aspire to Manage Evolve Tenue Whole career Whatever
55. Buying policy Travel & expenses policy Company events policy Working hours Holidays policy Branding policy Our policy on all of these: Use Good Judgment.
32. Quality Fast Complete Most Companies They try to do everything: Quality, complete, fast. Odoo We do less, but we do it faster with good quality How do we take decisions. Quality Fast Complete
27. Delighting users is about getting every single detail perfect... Getting real-time answers via live-chat Product onboarding experience Short & clear contracts Transparent pricing “No-bullshit” salespeople Great service WOW effect in the product Usefulness of emails sent
34. Great workplace is Stunning Colleagues. Smart people want to work with smart people. In procedural work, the over-achiever perform 30% better than the average. In creative/inventive work, the best are 10x. We invest in recruiting, developing and retaining talents.
15. User Friendly Business Scope Magento Hubspot Quickbooks Mailchimp Trello Slack NetSuite Salesforce Zoho Ms. Dynamics Oracle SAP Shopify ERP Single Apps It's easy to say, but very hard to do... Nobody succeeded to get there!
31. Example: building a new website: • Quality: Perfect design, perfect colors, shadow, clean redirect ... • Fast: release it in 2 weeks instead of 2 months • Complete: multi-lang, eC ommerce features, jobs page, integrated, ... Quality Fast Complete ?
12. Odoo's Culture Build for the long term Optimize for customer experience Execute faster Recruit, develop and retain great people Innovate, be disruptive Keep things simple Value autonomy and freedom of action
18. Long Term Recurring revenues Getting a new partner Develop the product Write a documentation Marketing automation SEO Write a methodology Short Term Services revenues Develop customer features Write a release note Newsletter SEA Train a customer
25. We have to transform a service market (expensive implementation projects) into an out-of-the-box solution. We care about the customer experience at every step. Discover the Website Get in Touch Subscribe & Start Sales Contrast Implementation Service Support
44. Time Time We grow by successive revolutions Successive Revolutions Continuous Improvement • Changing & Evolving • Target: big step forward • Revolution then stabilization • Everyone contribute • Mature & Stable • Target: perfection • Continuous improvement • Manager define, employee do
- 2082 Vistas totales
- 1730 Vistas del sitio web
- 352 Vistas incrustadas
- Acciones Sociales
- 0 Me gusta
- 0 No me gusta
- 0 Comentarios
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 tecnativa.com
- 2 www.tecnativa.com
Localización española de Odoo (contabilidad) - Pedro Manuel Baeza - Oca Board4357 Visualizaciones
Performance Tips & Tricks4082 Visualizaciones
Vídeo: El despliegue de Odoo definitivo con Docker - Jairo Llopis3197 Visualizaciones
Cómo realizar un módulo de Odoo compatible con todo - Pedro Manuel Baeza - Tecnativa3128 Visualizaciones
Odoo 9 seis meses después - Pedro Manuel Baeza - Tecnativa3067 Visualizaciones
10 Rules for Safer Code2955 Visualizaciones
PDF: El despliegue de Odoo definitivo con Docker - Jairo Llopis2900 Visualizaciones
Odoo vs resto de plataformas ecommerce (2016)2778 Visualizaciones
Cómo crear temas multi-website con Odoo v8 - Antonio Espinosa - Tecnativa2529 Visualizaciones
The new way to develop automated tests & beautiful tours2524 Visualizaciones
Odoo VOIP presentaion2522 Visualizaciones
Odoo 10 - Rendimiento2418 Visualizaciones
Odoo Expenses: From a photo on your mobile to the expense report2391 Visualizaciones
Use barcode to speed up your manufacturing operations2201 Visualizaciones
¿Qué esperar de una nueva implantación de un ERP (Odoo)? - Rafael Blasco - Tecnativa2188 Visualizaciones
Being a manager at Odoo2159 Visualizaciones
Odoo All-in-One Software Demonstration (Tour)2138 Visualizaciones
La comunidad mundial de Odoo (OCA) y su ecosistema - Pedro Manuel Baeza - OCA Board2134 Visualizaciones
Deploy own runbot2121 Visualizaciones
How to create web themes for Odoo CMS2006 Visualizaciones